I have been looking at the OpenGroupware product, which purports to be a MS Exchange replacement that runs entirely on linux. Features include email, calendaring, tasks, et al.
http://www.opengroupware.org
However, the documentation is somewhat skimpy, making this a difficult product to configure (IMHO). However, they have released a preconfigured Knoppix / OGO server cd.
Now available:
http://www.opengroupware.org/en/download/index.html
Haven't run it yet, but I am pulling it down as we speak. I'll follow up if any comments...
Regards,
~paul

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$89.99
Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.42