-
IGNORE_CHECK=1 parameter
Hello,
I have a problem. Yesterday I've tried to install Knoppix 5.0.1 (DVD) to HDD. I have 512 mb RAM and 9.98 gb (on the HDD) for Linux. When i've lunched knoppix-installer it warned that I don't have all the requirements fulfiled. I think that is about the space (10 gb). I've typed "IGNORE_CHECK=1 sudo knoppix-installer" but the same message appear (and then the option for "parted") . How can I by-pass this checking (I can't allocate more space for Linux).
Thanks,
Bogdan.
Similar Threads
-
By don999 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-27-2008, 07:10 AM
-
By dram in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-15-2008, 11:55 AM
-
By dl5raz in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-04-2005, 08:51 AM
-
By Mr. Lee in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-24-2003, 11:50 AM
-
By brian03 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-13-2003, 07:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

New Dell PowerEdge Server R360 Xeon E-2488 3.2G 16GB RAM 4X800GB SSD 6x600GB SAS
$3890.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95

NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE R730 SERVER M48YR RXW6R K98XH
$225.00