-
apt-get Dependencies for kdevelop xlibs-pic
ok so I have googled till my eyes hurt. I have grepped every news grep I can find including this one still nothing. now the problem I was running kdevelop and it worked no need to set the --with-qt_blah_blah.... my project complied but then as if out of no where it stopped I was running a clean and configure when I got a error about the prefix does not have KDE headers given so I googled and was told that I need the prefix to the kde header files so I "locate kde|grep *.h$" nothing I found that I need kdelibs-dev for these files but they complain about xlibs-4 which complains about the xlibs but this time it complains that xlibs is to new if I try downgrading it I get a lot of this package will be removed including kdm ..... so what can I do reinstall or any ideas
thanks for your time
Mileto->Frank
Similar Threads
-
By MRA in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-09-2004, 03:48 AM
-
By permutations in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 10:21 PM
-
By Digital Killer in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-22-2003, 02:07 AM
-
By arashb in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-19-2003, 07:14 AM
-
By Spyder_Snyper in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-01-2003, 05:19 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-768GB +384GB - 656-0119/ 656-0120
$69.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$155.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Dell Latitude 15.6” FHD Core i5 Laptop PC Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11
$489.92

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73