Hello all,
When I run the GTK+ installer, it tells me I must be root to run it. How do you become root? I'm using XFce as my GUI.
Hello all,
When I run the GTK+ installer, it tells me I must be root to run it. How do you become root? I'm using XFce as my GUI.
su
No, outside the Terminal.
Log out, log in as root.![]()
No with knoppix live-cd.Originally Posted by fingers99
It's in the docs
So why is rbeabout posting in the Hdd Install section?Originally Posted by oscar
![]()
Could be tricky installing GTK+ to a read-only file system too.Originally Posted by fingers99
...good point...Originally Posted by fingers99
...and then why is he asking a so obvious question ?
![]()
Come on, let's be generous and honest here. No question is obvious unless you know the answer.and then why is he asking a so obvious question ?![]()

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99
Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99
$75.00
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50