Are bluetooth devices usable in knoppix 3.2 yet?
[specifically the bluez/pan items]
I have a Mitsumi WIF-0402C USB bluetooth module and am wondering if it works on knoppix yet....
Are bluetooth devices usable in knoppix 3.2 yet?
[specifically the bluez/pan items]
I have a Mitsumi WIF-0402C USB bluetooth module and am wondering if it works on knoppix yet....
I kind of doubt it, but am not sure. Anyone else know the answer to this? I don't have any bluetooth devices yet, but I'd be interested in finding out about this.

Apple 40W Dynamic Power Adapter 60W Max for iPhone/iPad/AirPods/MacBooks OEM
$17.99
OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$549.99
Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99
Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$21.05
Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24
OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99
OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99
OEM 45W Charger For Apple MacBook Air 11-inch 13-inch Early 2012 2013 2014 2015
$26.98
$6.99
Genuine OEM Apple 70W USB-C Power Adapter
$34.99