Are there any users out of The Netherlands here, if there are, send my a personal message in dutch... maybe you can answer my questions...
thanks in advance
DeadlY 0utbursT
Are there any users out of The Netherlands here, if there are, send my a personal message in dutch... maybe you can answer my questions...
thanks in advance
DeadlY 0utbursT
Er zijn een hele hoop Nederlands sprekende Belgen die het knoppix forum volgen in Engelse en Duitse versie.
Yes there are some, but this is an english forum, so we use english over here.
What DeadLy OutbursT is looking for is experienced dutch speaking users. They have to answer his questions. I do not think I will be able to do that.
Beside of that, I think it's usefull to let others know what questions there are and give them the possibility to look for answers that are already given.
So I'll stick to this forum (and other ones).
I saw the article on dinside.no .. overloaded my server ! loadlevel at 100!
There is already a Norwegian language pack, so you should be able to use Norwegian navigation. If you would like I can set up a Norwegian forum as there is none already. It would be nice if someone can translate this article : http://www.dinside.no/php/art.php?id=84620
hehe.. ok. and if the Dutch speaking people would like a fourm tooOriginally Posted by eadz
Does the Dutch language pack work?
Well, if someone wants to start a dutch forum, he can always contact the people of this forum and ask them if it is possible to add a dutch one. He should consider that he would be the first dutch moderator or he should at least find someone for that job.
Also there are other forums, in dutch in which you can ask questions about Linux in general, where I see also questions about Knoppix. The problem is, most of the answering people do not have Knoppix. A CD distro has some other problems than one on floppy or on harddisk.
The advance of adding a forum here is that most people can also search in english or in german. Most dutch people do know both those languages enough to read the answers.

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$229.95
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08