-
Knoppix to Debian How ?
Hi, I've just installed the latest Knoppix 3.2v 6-6-2003 onto my computer.
I would like to update my installation with all the latest patches and make it the same as a debian installation. How would I go about doing that ?
do I perform a apt-get update
then a apt-get upgrade
How do I update the security patches ?
I understand that knoppix is the unstable/testing version of debian, so will doing a apt-get update and upgrade give me the latest daily testing/unstable release of debian with all the latest code ?
And Is there a way to downgrade to debian stable with this installation ?
Thanks,
Freeman
KNOPPIX is Great !!
Similar Threads
-
By macherb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 18
Last Post: 07-18-2004, 07:41 PM
-
By WarDead in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-23-2004, 05:47 PM
-
By 12Iceman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-11-2004, 02:57 AM
-
By trivas7 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-27-2004, 12:21 AM
-
By datakid in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-07-2003, 07:46 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB
$54.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$99.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99