-
Yes it's a dumb question...
...you never know. So here it goes:
I wanted to know if it was possible to remove the cd well knoppix was running. You see I only have on cd-rom drive which is also my Burner.
I want to burn some files but the knoppix cd is in there and I'm sure as hell not going to just pull it out and possible do permenant damage to my PC.
Soooooo, here I am asking a question that will probably get me flamed but i just gotta know!! :P
Thanks in Advance!!!
Similar Threads
-
By BeckBristow in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-30-2004, 01:27 AM
-
By oldgeezer in forum General Support
Replies: 19
Last Post: 05-20-2004, 06:59 AM
-
By archvile in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-28-2004, 03:54 PM
-
By three eyes open in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-03-2003, 05:37 AM
-
By VeeDubb in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-29-2003, 03:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89

Samsung PM961 256GB,Internal (MZ-VLW2560) NVMe
$28.90

QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99

Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00

Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00

Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99

Samsung Chomrebook XE350XBA-K02US LCD Screen FHD Display 15.6" XE350XBA-K03US
$51.77

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00