Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Yes it's a dumb question...

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1

    Yes it's a dumb question...

    ...you never know. So here it goes:

    I wanted to know if it was possible to remove the cd well knoppix was running. You see I only have on cd-rom drive which is also my Burner.
    I want to burn some files but the knoppix cd is in there and I'm sure as hell not going to just pull it out and possible do permenant damage to my PC.

    Soooooo, here I am asking a question that will probably get me flamed but i just gotta know!! :P



    Thanks in Advance!!!

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    colorado springs, colorado
    Posts
    1,933

    Re: Yes it's a dumb question...

    It's in the docs. The search function will also answer alot of questions.

  3. #3
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Carlisle, England
    Posts
    42
    Laughing out loud....

    Mr Bacherus is quite correct in encouraging you to self-helf, but I'm guessing you didn't realise you could "search" for answers to your questions before posting.... am I right? (I know I am coz I did the same thing).

    Bit of advice.... first, search this forum.... second, search on Google..

    Then post a query.... if you done the first two people will bend over backwards to help you out coz you got them interested... many nice folks in this forum IMHO.

    Once you get used to finding answers this way you won't believe the amount of information is available at your fingertips, regardless of whether or not it is totally applicable to you, and you'll end up learning a lot more a lot quicker.... I DID

    Regards, Mike.

Similar Threads

  1. VERY basic and probably dumb question
    By BeckBristow in forum General Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-30-2004, 01:27 AM
  2. Dumb question about tar.gz files and Debian
    By oldgeezer in forum General Support
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-20-2004, 06:59 AM
  3. dumb question :o
    By archvile in forum General Support
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-28-2004, 03:54 PM
  4. another dumb newbie question
    By three eyes open in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2003, 05:37 AM
  5. dumb question, sorry
    By VeeDubb in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-29-2003, 03:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM picture

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM

$184.95



1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot picture

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot

$448.20



x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM picture

x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM

$329.99



USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack picture

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack

$826.09



Samsung (8X32GB) 256GB 2Rx4 PC4-2933Y-RB2-12 Registered ECC Memory DDR4 picture

Samsung (8X32GB) 256GB 2Rx4 PC4-2933Y-RB2-12 Registered ECC Memory DDR4

$1649.99



G.Skill Flare X5 32GB (2x16GB) (DDR5-6000 DDR5 RAM Memory Cl30-38-38-96 AMD EXPO picture

G.Skill Flare X5 32GB (2x16GB) (DDR5-6000 DDR5 RAM Memory Cl30-38-38-96 AMD EXPO

$419.95



SK hynix 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RA0-10 Server Memory Ram HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF picture

SK hynix 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RA0-10 Server Memory Ram HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF

$57.99



SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory picture

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory

$159.98



6 in 1 USB 3.0 Type C Card Reader SD Micro SD TF OTG Memory Adapter Laptop PC US picture

6 in 1 USB 3.0 Type C Card Reader SD Micro SD TF OTG Memory Adapter Laptop PC US

$3.95