-
Forum Still Working?
Is it just me or is the forum acting differently for everyone? I just switched computers a couple days ago and ever since then i no longer automagically login. Not only that but the style for the forum that i chose is different than the default and this alteration does not stivk. What I mean by this is, when i first login my style is the way I want it, but when I click on a post the style switches to the default for the forum. Also, my ability to click on the black arrow and orange paper sheet icon to the left of topics with new posts no longer functions.
I am using Windows XP as knoppix does not work on my new computer
. And I disabled all restrictions on cookies (All cookies are allowed). Any ideas or questions?
Similar Threads
-
By Cuddles in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-02-2026, 11:35 AM
-
By schock in forum German Forum
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-06-2004, 08:47 PM
-
By phoenix07 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 10:48 AM
-
By Snow in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 04:38 PM
-
By Tortoise in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-04-2003, 03:34 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00

Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$159.99

50x RAM Box Tray DDR2 DDR3 DDR4 DDR5 ESD DIMM Memory Shipping Storage Transport
$9.99

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00

ADATA 4GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 260-Pin SO-DIMM Laptop RAM AD4S2666J4G19-BSSZ
$60.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00