Hmm I found that code in another thread:
It seems it could be my answer but where to I ave to add it??Code:none /proc/bus/usb usbdevfs defaults 0 0
Is it in the same boot file that the one, where you have to add the partition?
Hello,
I have a Canon Powershot S30, I added it in the place where you can add the camera (don't remember the exact name).
But when I plug my Camera to the Laptop, nothing happens. And if I go back to the place where I added the Camera, and I click on the Test button...
The test fails...
Is there something special to do to connect a camera? Is there something to look at the USB config (if yes, where)? and is there a device to mount (like for the hard-drive)?
Any help will be welcome. I really hope to find a way to solve this problem!
Thxs
Coume
Hmm I found that code in another thread:
It seems it could be my answer but where to I ave to add it??Code:none /proc/bus/usb usbdevfs defaults 0 0
Is it in the same boot file that the one, where you have to add the partition?
If by the boot file you mean the file /etc/fstab the answer is yes this is the file you would put the line into.Originally Posted by Coume
Great!
Thank you!
Does it mean that an USB-key memory or hard-drive will be detected immediately too?
But in this code, why there is "none" that was the thing schocking me in the code... Does it have a meaning?
Thank You!!
Ludo

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24
OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$549.99
Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99
$6.99
OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99
OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99
OEM 45W Charger For Apple MacBook Air 11-inch 13-inch Early 2012 2013 2014 2015
$26.98
Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$21.05
Lot of 100 OEM Apple Magsafe 2 45W AC Adapter A1436 with Power Cable - Grade D
$339.99
NEW Original OEM 60W Charger for 2012 2013 2014 2015 APPLE 13" MacBook Pro A1435
$25.95