-
Cannot connect my Canon Powershot S30 (Camera)
Hello,
I have a Canon Powershot S30, I added it in the place where you can add the camera (don't remember the exact name).
But when I plug my Camera to the Laptop, nothing happens. And if I go back to the place where I added the Camera, and I click on the Test button...
The test fails...
Is there something special to do to connect a camera? Is there something to look at the USB config (if yes, where)? and is there a device to mount (like for the hard-drive)?
Any help will be welcome. I really hope to find a way to solve this problem!
Thxs
Coume
-
Hmm I found that code in another thread:
Code:
none /proc/bus/usb usbdevfs defaults 0 0
It seems it could be my answer but where to I ave to add it??
Is it in the same boot file that the one, where you have to add the partition?
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Coume
Hmm I found that code in another thread:
Code:
none /proc/bus/usb usbdevfs defaults 0 0
It seems it could be my answer but where to I ave to add it??
Is it in the same boot file that the one, where you have to add the partition?
If by the boot file you mean the file /etc/fstab the answer is yes this is the file you would put the line into.
-
Great!
Thank you!
Does it mean that an USB-key memory or hard-drive will be detected immediately too?
But in this code, why there is "none" that was the thing schocking me in the code... Does it have a meaning?
Thank You!!
Ludo
Similar Threads
-
By tweety77 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 12
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 03:59 PM
-
By OtterToast in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-26-2005, 04:59 AM
-
By ZeroKun in forum The Lounge
Replies: 12
Last Post: 01-09-2005, 01:29 PM
-
By dmpop in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 08-25-2004, 03:45 PM
-
By wikes82 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-09-2003, 10:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM System X3650 M3 Server Xeon E5620 2.4 GHz 16 GB Ram Raid M5015 No OS No HDD
$87.96

IBM 00FN709 X3850 X6 Compute Book 3837 Barebone
$114.99