-
Cannot connect my Canon Powershot S30 (Camera)
Hello,
I have a Canon Powershot S30, I added it in the place where you can add the camera (don't remember the exact name).
But when I plug my Camera to the Laptop, nothing happens. And if I go back to the place where I added the Camera, and I click on the Test button...
The test fails...
Is there something special to do to connect a camera? Is there something to look at the USB config (if yes, where)? and is there a device to mount (like for the hard-drive)?
Any help will be welcome. I really hope to find a way to solve this problem!
Thxs
Coume
Similar Threads
-
By tweety77 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 12
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 03:59 PM
-
By OtterToast in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-26-2005, 04:59 AM
-
By ZeroKun in forum The Lounge
Replies: 12
Last Post: 01-09-2005, 01:29 PM
-
By dmpop in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 08-25-2004, 03:45 PM
-
By wikes82 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-09-2003, 10:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5â SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

20TB 7200 RPM SATA III Internal 3.5" White Label Hard drive
$349.99

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$58.00

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99