Hmm I found that code in another thread:
It seems it could be my answer but where to I ave to add it??Code:none /proc/bus/usb usbdevfs defaults 0 0
Is it in the same boot file that the one, where you have to add the partition?
Hello,
I have a Canon Powershot S30, I added it in the place where you can add the camera (don't remember the exact name).
But when I plug my Camera to the Laptop, nothing happens. And if I go back to the place where I added the Camera, and I click on the Test button...
The test fails...
Is there something special to do to connect a camera? Is there something to look at the USB config (if yes, where)? and is there a device to mount (like for the hard-drive)?
Any help will be welcome. I really hope to find a way to solve this problem!
Thxs
Coume
Hmm I found that code in another thread:
It seems it could be my answer but where to I ave to add it??Code:none /proc/bus/usb usbdevfs defaults 0 0
Is it in the same boot file that the one, where you have to add the partition?
If by the boot file you mean the file /etc/fstab the answer is yes this is the file you would put the line into.Originally Posted by Coume
Great!
Thank you!
Does it mean that an USB-key memory or hard-drive will be detected immediately too?
But in this code, why there is "none" that was the thing schocking me in the code... Does it have a meaning?
Thank You!!
Ludo

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
Powerful Air Duster Vacuum 300000RPM 6000mAh 180min Runtime LED
$138.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
WeePro Compressed Air Duster 180000RPM Cordless Mini Turbo Fan, 3-Speed Vacuum
$149.99