-
[Solved] Where to save my Documents :) [Stupid Question]
Hello,
I have a 20Go HDD, 4 parts.
-1 WINXP
-1 Knoppix
-1 Data (Common Linux/WinXP)
-1 SWAP
I was wondering where in the Knoppix Part should I save my personnal data?
The kind of "My Documents" folder?? (I don't want to look like a bill's friend...) I just do not want to copy stuff in the wrong place :P
thanks in advance
Coume
Similar Threads
-
By crazygopedder in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-20-2005, 02:36 AM
-
By Mavrious in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 03:49 AM
-
By lace99 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-01-2004, 02:25 PM
-
By nicorelli in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-18-2004, 08:18 PM
-
By spite in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-07-2003, 02:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Juniper EX-4PST-RMK Adjustable 4-Post Rack Mount Kit NEW Factory Sealed
$150.00

Juniper EX4400-EM-4S expansion modules
$599.00

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$8999.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00