It's in the docs. The search function will also answer alot of questions.
...you never know. So here it goes:
I wanted to know if it was possible to remove the cd well knoppix was running. You see I only have on cd-rom drive which is also my Burner.
I want to burn some files but the knoppix cd is in there and I'm sure as hell not going to just pull it out and possible do permenant damage to my PC.![]()
Soooooo, here I am asking a question that will probably get me flamed but i just gotta know!! :P
Thanks in Advance!!!![]()
It's in the docs. The search function will also answer alot of questions.
Laughing out loud....
Mr Bacherus is quite correct in encouraging you to self-helf, but I'm guessing you didn't realise you could "search" for answers to your questions before posting.... am I right? (I know I am coz I did the same thing).
Bit of advice.... first, search this forum.... second, search on Google..
Then post a query.... if you done the first two people will bend over backwards to help you out coz you got them interested... many nice folks in this forum IMHO.
Once you get used to finding answers this way you won't believe the amount of information is available at your fingertips, regardless of whether or not it is totally applicable to you, and you'll end up learning a lot more a lot quicker.... I DID
Regards, Mike.

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99