-
[Newbie] ACPI - Install method step-by-step????
Hello,
I finally manage to get a linux distro working on my compaq 725EA... Thanks to Knoppix 
I tried to find a step-by-step install to patch my kernell to manage the ACPI, but I did not suceed... And I reckon, I do not understand much, when people just say... You just have to patch it then rebuild it...
I'm a real newbie, but I'd love to have my laptop without this Airplane noise done by the FAN
eheh
Anyone could explain step-by-step the method or give me a link where it is explained if it exists already???
Thanks in advance
Coume
Similar Threads
-
By Antoine in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-11-2005, 02:26 PM
-
By Rod F. in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-02-2004, 04:04 AM
-
By hnash53 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 02:33 PM
-
By Craig Caughlin in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-14-2003, 08:10 PM
-
By ktheking in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-30-2003, 11:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

SK HYNIX 32GB 2RX4 PC4 2666V ECC SERVER RAM
$199.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

256GB 4x64GB Samsung DDR4-2666 ECC LRDIMM M386A8K40BM2-CTD6Q Server RAM
$1699.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98