I read the documentation to Knoppix Customize, which allows me to modify the distribution w/out remastering.
I read a useful thread here on launching Apache, MySQL and PHP via a script.
My problem is I can't seem to figure out how to put the two together. Yeah, I know, if I'm too stoooopid to not get it from the man page ... that said. I'm trying to figure out the correct syntax for using knoppix-customize to launch a webserver on CD boot.
Anyone had any success and tips on the correct syntax?
That is, would it be better to extract a file from the ISO image, such as knoppix.sh, modify it and then import it back into the image, or would it make more sense to get/set the value of a syslinux option OR the syslinux-append-statement option ?

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99