-
Hi Flibble,
Thanks for your advice. I have downloaded a new ISO and this time the md5sum test was good, but after burning it I still get sense errors when booting from the cd. I think it's caused by the brand of cd's or my cd rom burner (a HP 9100+). I'm going to cheapbytes to get me a cd. Conversion is not necessary, I'm Dutch so I'll pay in Euro's.
Cheers mate!
Gahan
Similar Threads
-
By HitmanKB in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 16
Last Post: 01-26-2005, 05:15 PM
-
By empro in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-15-2004, 04:15 PM
-
By Moob in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-17-2003, 06:11 AM
-
By schnarff in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-21-2003, 08:28 PM
-
By HalVaughan in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-06-2003, 09:01 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98