when running 'ntop' this is the error I get...
Database "/var/lib/ntop/prefsCache.db" open failed: File open error
Does this have something to do with read-only fs? (I'm running from CD, using Knoppix-STD0.1b)
Any help/info is appreciated!
when running 'ntop' this is the error I get...
Database "/var/lib/ntop/prefsCache.db" open failed: File open error
Does this have something to do with read-only fs? (I'm running from CD, using Knoppix-STD0.1b)
Any help/info is appreciated!
This is specific to the knoppix-std distro. Come over to http://www.knoppix-std.org/forum and we'll help you out there.
thanks,
t1ck_t0ck

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99
YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00