Cheat Codes are a good things even if you have no errors. You may want to try knoppix xmodule=nv noddc and have a look at the others to see if there any more you may want to try.
I'm trying to run Knoppix V3.2-2003-03-30-EN from a CD. I put it in my CD drive, and it seems to boot up, no problems. It autodetects everything fine and there are no errors. Then it says "Starting X11" or something like that, and the screen changes to a blueish graphic with the Knoppix logo on it. I have a mouse pointer (first an X then it turns into a normal pointer) on the screen but nothing else, just that graphic. I can hear the voice say "initializing system" or whatever it says. It sits there for about 30 seconds (no dialog boxes or anything) then I hear the voice say it is shutting down. It then goes back to the text bootup window and shuts down, after prompting me to remove the CD. Any ideas?
I haven't tried any cheat codes, as it does not give me any errors. It just mysteriously kicks me out before I can do anything.
Here are my system specs:
AMD Athlon XP 1800+ (on a AMD 761 chipset)
384 MB DDR RAM
20 GB HD (Maxtor)
2 CD-Roms: Sony CD-R/RW and Lite-on DVD-Rom
NVidia GF2 Ti Video card
Onboard sound
D-Link NIC
Currently running WinXP Pro
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheat Codes are a good things even if you have no errors. You may want to try knoppix xmodule=nv noddc and have a look at the others to see if there any more you may want to try.

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99