Quote Originally Posted by DaRacerz

Why ain't Joystick Two Working? Under /dev/js0, only one of the Joysticks Respond. Now heres the catch, during testing, somehow I got both to show up and worked 100% and DIDN"T write down the command I used!!!!
Mark
If you are running from the HD you can salvage the command if you have not entered too many more commands, I assume you were root while doing this so open a root console and type history and it will print the entire history of commands run.

For both my AWE64 and SB live cards I had to have an alias in /etc/modutiles/aliases for my just regular sidewinder to work.

Code:
# Added by me for sidewinder joystick
alias char-major-13     sidewinder
There is also a pre-install line that is used in the same file for the SB live it would be:
Code:
pre-install sidewinder modprobe joydev ; modprobe emu10k1-gp
Also the sidewinder module had to be in the /etc/modules file for it to work you may need to do something similar for the second one, still haven't figured out how to get it to work with the AC97 gameport but that's another matter.