Had same problem refer to 'Menu File' section of http://bugfactory.org/~gav/fluxbox/fluxmanpage.html
-J- :P
How to remaster fluxbox menu?
How can I change fluxmenu? The instructions say to change it in /home/knoppix/fluxbox- but that doesn't exist until X is started. If I change it in /etc/skel, it doesn't take because the config in there is auto-generated.
I just want to add about 20 of my scripts and also a konsole.
Had same problem refer to 'Menu File' section of http://bugfactory.org/~gav/fluxbox/fluxmanpage.html
-J- :P

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01