--Besides Konqueror, which only gets used to start apps by clicking on the file, (i.e. start xine by clicking on an .mpg file) I usually use ' mc '.
Originally Posted by Coume
Hello,
I would like to know if you are using another file manager than the Konqueror one coming with Knoppix...
I found lots of them on the Net, but any has an advice?
Thxs
ludo
--Besides Konqueror, which only gets used to start apps by clicking on the file, (i.e. start xine by clicking on an .mpg file) I usually use ' mc '.
Originally Posted by Coume
Thxs for answering,
I will check it out.
Regards,
Ludo

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
Cisco CP-8851-3PW-NA-K9 IP Phone MPP Multiplatform VoIP 4 New Open Box
$74.99
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$18.95
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00