(Ctrl-)Alt-F5, I think. If it doesn't work, try some other F-keys, in Knoppix the first four F-keys are for the consoles, 5 for the X-environment. (in other systems this often is 6 consoles, F7 for X)
I notice that Ctrl-Alt-F2 takes me to the root console. How should I return back to the KDE environment?
Thanks.
(Ctrl-)Alt-F5, I think. If it doesn't work, try some other F-keys, in Knoppix the first four F-keys are for the consoles, 5 for the X-environment. (in other systems this often is 6 consoles, F7 for X)
CTRL + ALT + F7Originally Posted by ramu_i

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
Intel SRF90 Xeon Gold 6248 2.50GHz 20 Core LGA 3647 Server CPU Processor
$55.99
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151
$39.99
Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99