(Ctrl-)Alt-F5, I think. If it doesn't work, try some other F-keys, in Knoppix the first four F-keys are for the consoles, 5 for the X-environment. (in other systems this often is 6 consoles, F7 for X)
I notice that Ctrl-Alt-F2 takes me to the root console. How should I return back to the KDE environment?
Thanks.
(Ctrl-)Alt-F5, I think. If it doesn't work, try some other F-keys, in Knoppix the first four F-keys are for the consoles, 5 for the X-environment. (in other systems this often is 6 consoles, F7 for X)
CTRL + ALT + F7Originally Posted by ramu_i

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00