(Ctrl-)Alt-F5, I think. If it doesn't work, try some other F-keys, in Knoppix the first four F-keys are for the consoles, 5 for the X-environment. (in other systems this often is 6 consoles, F7 for X)
I notice that Ctrl-Alt-F2 takes me to the root console. How should I return back to the KDE environment?
Thanks.
(Ctrl-)Alt-F5, I think. If it doesn't work, try some other F-keys, in Knoppix the first four F-keys are for the consoles, 5 for the X-environment. (in other systems this often is 6 consoles, F7 for X)
CTRL + ALT + F7Originally Posted by ramu_i

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
DOS Joystick Gameport to USB Converter - Adapter (NEW, 3-axis, 2-button)
$49.95
Rare Vintage CH Product Mach III Analog Joystick for Apple Mac
$35.00
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67