I having problem with my sound card. I can hear the sample sound, but i can,t set my setting to my current sound card setting. DMA 1,3 IRQ 5. I can,t use my printer on knoppix,or use the interent. Any suggestion would be appericated.
I having problem with my sound card. I can hear the sample sound, but i can,t set my setting to my current sound card setting. DMA 1,3 IRQ 5. I can,t use my printer on knoppix,or use the interent. Any suggestion would be appericated.
I suggest you give us some technical details.
Just a suggestion...
That's what I suggest.![]()

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
NVIDIA Jetson TK1 + Intel NUC Compute Cluster Tray w/ Netgear 16-Port Switch
$499.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
VA Linux 1120 1U Rackmount Server
$100.00
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
Dell SonicWall TZ400 Network Security Appliance Firewall New
$245.00
BOSGAME E4 Air Mini PC, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 8GB DDR4 256GB SATA SSD
$169.99
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99