-
Junior Member
registered user
Actually, this might have answered my own question.
I think I saw something about no XF86Config, but i'm not positive.
However, later in /etc/init.d/knoppix-autoconfig, there's a line that looks for..
/usr/sbin/mkxf86config
..and I don't seem to have that in my KNOPPIX directory.
Looks like I'll be rebooting with the Knoppix CD and copying the script out. I'll post later if there's any more problems.
Similar Threads
-
By florin in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-07-2005, 02:11 AM
-
By technoronin in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-19-2004, 01:36 AM
-
By PrOCesSkIlL in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 29
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 01:32 AM
-
By eric2 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-25-2004, 11:36 AM
-
By MichielioZ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 11
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 12:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00