-
Help with ethernet card...
I'm using an Ethernet intel etherexpress pro 10 ISAPNP(works fine on WinXP), and Knoppix won't detect it, so i tried using modprobe and it didn't work i thought that maybe i was doing something wrong, so i looked a bit on internet on how to install it, but for some reason none of the things i tried actually worked.
-
Senior Member
registered user
What 'things'`did you try? What did you modprobe? I beleive that card uses the eepro100 driver. What does lsmod tell you? Did you do netcardconfig (not sure if that works w// ISA cards)
-
Senior Member
registered user
I think there is an eepro100.o and eepro.o the latter is the one I think it uses.
See this site: http://translate.google.com/translat...8%26safe%3Doff
-
I used eepro, and it said "Resource or Device is busy" or something like that.
-
Senior Member
registered user
You may have to specify the settings as they appear in windows.
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Koji-Kabuto
I used eepro, and it said "Resource or Device is busy" or something like that.
OK so did you do lsmod and netcardconfig?
-
Nope.
(BTW:I specified the IO i got with pnpdump and the IRQ set in the bios.)
Similar Threads
-
By Oswald Glinkmeyer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-26-2005, 11:56 AM
-
By Arabian in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-06-2004, 05:32 AM
-
By Linkooseven in forum General Support
Replies: 14
Last Post: 12-25-2003, 07:51 PM
-
By pinzgauer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-10-2003, 11:03 PM
-
By rec9140 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-22-2003, 07:00 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE T430 T630 G13 SERVERS K98XH
$225.00

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Blade Server BAREBONES NO CPU, RAM OR HDD 🚚
$140.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Empty Chassis XJ6VP
$149.99

NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE R730 SERVER M48YR RXW6R K98XH
$225.00

NEW Cisco UCSB-5108-AC2 Blade Server Chassis 8 Slot 6RU Chassis 4 X PSU - DW
$599.40