Give me a dual opteron server, and I'll gladly install Knoppix and test it out![]()
Has one tried installing Knoppix on dual opterons.
Give me a dual opteron server, and I'll gladly install Knoppix and test it out![]()
Knoppix works with Dual-Opterons!!!
There are a few Performance-Problems (seems to have slow access to harddisks). But it woks ok. The Performance is better when using spezial AMD64 (x86_64) Linux. But there I recognice other features...
Regards
Werner Meurer

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98