Adios is Redhat 8.0 based, they are working on a 9.0 version right now. You can download it for free, its a really nice project I like it alot.
http://dc.qut.edu.au/adios/
We use RH9 custom loads at work for clients and servers and I have been looking for documentation on how to do what knoppix does but to drop-in our RH9 loads. So far the howtos (e.g diskless node howto) I have found keep on having errors and the doc maintainers havent replied.
So i was wondering:
1. Anyone customize RedHat for this? (i found one for RH8 but they want $20 to ship the cd since they dont have the download available online)
2. If it is possible what do I need to do to make sure I comply with any knoppix licensing and credits?
thanks!
Adios is Redhat 8.0 based, they are working on a 9.0 version right now. You can download it for free, its a really nice project I like it alot.
http://dc.qut.edu.au/adios/

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00