I have a laptop here with a floppy drive and a NIC. I also have a NFS server (redhat) which shares the knoppix cd over the network. Would it be possible to boot the laptop with the shared knoppix cd in the NFS server?
Thanks,
Stephen
I have a laptop here with a floppy drive and a NIC. I also have a NFS server (redhat) which shares the knoppix cd over the network. Would it be possible to boot the laptop with the shared knoppix cd in the NFS server?
Thanks,
Stephen

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$629.99
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00
IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00
2x IBM POWER6 43E7455 44M1236 IBM9316 Ceramic Server CPU Gold Contacts
$59.99
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$135.00
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$281.25