Unfortunately I have the same problems. Could someone help us please??![]()
hi all
i made a hd install from the opengroubware cd and i have the problem that i cant run the opengroupware from harddisk ... i dont find any configuration hints i start the sx-xxx files in /etc/init.d but i cant get the web interface ... not on the local pc or my linux system ... there are no error messeges or else
can anyone help me please ?
Cheers
Christian
Unfortunately I have the same problems. Could someone help us please??![]()
My impression is that you will not be able to run Ogo from a hard drive install. Too many symlinks pointing to the CD filesystem to work on a hard drive install.
However, on the bright side, the install docs have vastly improved (but still are less than complete).
http://www.opengroupware.org/en/install/index.html
and
http://helms-deep.cable.nu/~rwh/howt...ian-HOWTO.html
I plan on installing Knoppix 3.2 v6-6-3 on a spare partition, and using these docs to install / configure Ogo. I will use the CD demo as reference only.
I plan on creating / posting a FAQ in tips and tricks when I have a *working* process. If someone beats me there, it wouldn't break my heart.
Regards,
~paul

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99
Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5" 512 b/s
$59.00
Toshiba MG03ACA400 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Enterprise HDD (V6313)
$61.56
Western Digital Gold 2TB WD2005FBYZ-01YCBB2 3.5" 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive
$59.99
New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59
Tested WD Ultrastar DC HC520 12TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HDD HUH721212ALN600
$239.99