Unfortunately I have the same problems. Could someone help us please??![]()
hi all
i made a hd install from the opengroubware cd and i have the problem that i cant run the opengroupware from harddisk ... i dont find any configuration hints i start the sx-xxx files in /etc/init.d but i cant get the web interface ... not on the local pc or my linux system ... there are no error messeges or else
can anyone help me please ?
Cheers
Christian
Unfortunately I have the same problems. Could someone help us please??![]()
My impression is that you will not be able to run Ogo from a hard drive install. Too many symlinks pointing to the CD filesystem to work on a hard drive install.
However, on the bright side, the install docs have vastly improved (but still are less than complete).
http://www.opengroupware.org/en/install/index.html
and
http://helms-deep.cable.nu/~rwh/howt...ian-HOWTO.html
I plan on installing Knoppix 3.2 v6-6-3 on a spare partition, and using these docs to install / configure Ogo. I will use the CD demo as reference only.
I plan on creating / posting a FAQ in tips and tricks when I have a *working* process. If someone beats me there, it wouldn't break my heart.
Regards,
~paul

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM SERVER SLED WITH HDD SCSI 8.8GB ,P005043441, AS IS,UNTESTED
$165.00
IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00
IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$250.00
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00