Unfortunately I have the same problems. Could someone help us please??![]()
hi all
i made a hd install from the opengroubware cd and i have the problem that i cant run the opengroupware from harddisk ... i dont find any configuration hints i start the sx-xxx files in /etc/init.d but i cant get the web interface ... not on the local pc or my linux system ... there are no error messeges or else
can anyone help me please ?
Cheers
Christian
Unfortunately I have the same problems. Could someone help us please??![]()
My impression is that you will not be able to run Ogo from a hard drive install. Too many symlinks pointing to the CD filesystem to work on a hard drive install.
However, on the bright side, the install docs have vastly improved (but still are less than complete).
http://www.opengroupware.org/en/install/index.html
and
http://helms-deep.cable.nu/~rwh/howt...ian-HOWTO.html
I plan on installing Knoppix 3.2 v6-6-3 on a spare partition, and using these docs to install / configure Ogo. I will use the CD demo as reference only.
I plan on creating / posting a FAQ in tips and tricks when I have a *working* process. If someone beats me there, it wouldn't break my heart.
Regards,
~paul

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$70.00
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Pinnacle Systems GmbH BigBen-51015544-1.2A PCI Video Capture Card
$26.21
NOB VINTAGE Earthlink MailStation Standard 120 - Email Appliance
$29.99