If Knoppix is based on Debian, and we're socializing about it here in the lounge, does that make us "social debiants"?
If Knoppix is based on Debian, and we're socializing about it here in the lounge, does that make us "social debiants"?
I dunno about you but I'm not an ant![]()
very newbie. Does knoppix have an ftp program?
Stoneangel,Originally Posted by stoneangel
If you need an ftp client, just open up Konqueror and use it as an ftp client by typing into the address bar. Like this:
ftp://user@ipaddress
Knoppix is Debian based... so
Code:apt-get install gftp![]()
Ore use Junkie FTP, I haven't found it on the Debian Package Archive, I installed it from a tarball when I used College Linux

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" (WDS500G2B0A) SSD
$43.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$41.99
M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$19.49
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
M.2 NVMe SSD 2280 Single Notch 128GB 256GB 512GB | Very Good health
$38.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60