And the Mozilla Firebird browser....
Knoppix 3.3 with OpenOffice 1.1!
I want it badly!![]()
And the Mozilla Firebird browser....
I just might be willing to do that. But it would be Overclockix 3.3.....
In fact, it's almost done. I just hope the iso size is not too large once openoffice 1.1 finishes installing.....
ALready have firebird.
I've added ogle and ogle-gui, and most of the security tools found in knoppix std. I think I should probably add mplayer if I can squeeze it in...

EXCLUSIVE "Introducing APPLE II" very FIRST COLOR ADVERT _ Read Why RARE Vintage
$275.00
Vintage computer AMD K6-2 300 MHz 96 MB ram No HDD/No OS
$79.99
Vintage Media Vision Pro Audio Studio PAS16 ISA Sound Card 650-0060 A. PC
$90.00
Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99
NOT COPY - From 1977 Apple Computer II Price List - RARE Vintage Apple-fan
$375.00
VINTAGE Fujitsu 5.25" 1.2MB Internal Floppy Disk Drive WORKING
$48.99
Rare Vintage 63 Key ASCII Mechanical Computer Keyboard Original Box Untested WoW
$149.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
7 Vintage Microsoft Software CDs Lot Windows XP Home 2000 95 Works PC
$35.98
Retro Vintage PCI Video Card Creative Labs CT6670 3Dfx Voodoo2 8MB Tested Works
$180.00