Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Give it to me!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Bonn, Germany
    Posts
    6

    Give it to me!

    Knoppix 3.3 with OpenOffice 1.1!
    I want it badly!

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    19
    And the Mozilla Firebird browser....

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    611
    I just might be willing to do that. But it would be Overclockix 3.3.....

    In fact, it's almost done. I just hope the iso size is not too large once openoffice 1.1 finishes installing.....

    ALready have firebird.

    I've added ogle and ogle-gui, and most of the security tools found in knoppix std. I think I should probably add mplayer if I can squeeze it in...

Similar Threads

  1. ABOUT TO GIVE UP!!!!!
    By knoppixtryer in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 01:12 AM
  2. I give up
    By lbenn in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-25-2005, 12:54 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2004, 09:45 AM
  4. OK I Give up, I can't do it
    By Dr Snark in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2004, 11:51 PM
  5. So, um, I guess I'll give this a try...
    By frankiejr in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-28-2003, 08:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W picture

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W

$484.99



Dell PowerEdge R740xd Dual Intel Silver 4116 @2.1GHz 32GB HBA330 24Bay Server picture

Dell PowerEdge R740xd Dual Intel Silver 4116 @2.1GHz 32GB HBA330 24Bay Server

$525.00



Windows Server 2025 Standard Edition - 24 Core License picture

Windows Server 2025 Standard Edition - 24 Core License

$238.00



Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram  2x 550W PSU No HDD picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD

$275.00



Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p

$499.88



Dell PowerEdge R640 1U 8SFF Server Barebones 2x Gold 5120 64GB H330 2x 750w picture

Dell PowerEdge R640 1U 8SFF Server Barebones 2x Gold 5120 64GB H330 2x 750w

$238.88



Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO picture

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO

$308.00



Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots picture

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots

$745.00



VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack) picture

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)

$1599.95



DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard) picture

DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)

$399.95