Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Give it to me!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Bonn, Germany
    Posts
    6

    Give it to me!

    Knoppix 3.3 with OpenOffice 1.1!
    I want it badly!

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    19
    And the Mozilla Firebird browser....

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    611
    I just might be willing to do that. But it would be Overclockix 3.3.....

    In fact, it's almost done. I just hope the iso size is not too large once openoffice 1.1 finishes installing.....

    ALready have firebird.

    I've added ogle and ogle-gui, and most of the security tools found in knoppix std. I think I should probably add mplayer if I can squeeze it in...

Similar Threads

  1. ABOUT TO GIVE UP!!!!!
    By knoppixtryer in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 01:12 AM
  2. I give up
    By lbenn in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-25-2005, 12:54 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2004, 09:45 AM
  4. OK I Give up, I can't do it
    By Dr Snark in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2004, 11:51 PM
  5. So, um, I guess I'll give this a try...
    By frankiejr in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-28-2003, 08:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


IBM PC Manuals Books Lot of 6 Vintage picture

IBM PC Manuals Books Lot of 6 Vintage

$250.00



Vintage computer AMD K6-2 300 MHz 96 MB ram No HDD/No OS picture

Vintage computer AMD K6-2 300 MHz 96 MB ram No HDD/No OS

$79.99



Vintage Media Vision Pro Audio Studio PAS16 ISA Sound Card 650-0060 A. PC picture

Vintage Media Vision Pro Audio Studio PAS16 ISA Sound Card 650-0060 A. PC

$90.00



Rare Vintage Apple 820-0729-B PC Compatibility Card PCI PowerMac picture

Rare Vintage Apple 820-0729-B PC Compatibility Card PCI PowerMac

$299.00



Microsoft MS-DOS & AT&T Computer 6300 User Guides Set Vintage Manuals 1984 picture

Microsoft MS-DOS & AT&T Computer 6300 User Guides Set Vintage Manuals 1984

$59.99



Vintage Ceramic IC Chips 50 Pcs For Collection picture

Vintage Ceramic IC Chips 50 Pcs For Collection

$550.00



Vintage Intel Video Phone Send/Receive Upgrade Kit Video Capability USB HCPV2WD picture

Vintage Intel Video Phone Send/Receive Upgrade Kit Video Capability USB HCPV2WD

$19.99



Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot picture

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot

$316.95



Vintage Intel iPDS-100  Personal Development System picture

Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System

$1499.99



7 Vintage Microsoft Software CDs Lot Windows XP Home 2000 95 Works PC  picture

7 Vintage Microsoft Software CDs Lot Windows XP Home 2000 95 Works PC

$35.98