Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Give it to me!

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Bonn, Germany
    Posts
    6

    Give it to me!

    Knoppix 3.3 with OpenOffice 1.1!
    I want it badly!

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    19
    And the Mozilla Firebird browser....

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    611
    I just might be willing to do that. But it would be Overclockix 3.3.....

    In fact, it's almost done. I just hope the iso size is not too large once openoffice 1.1 finishes installing.....

    ALready have firebird.

    I've added ogle and ogle-gui, and most of the security tools found in knoppix std. I think I should probably add mplayer if I can squeeze it in...

Similar Threads

  1. ABOUT TO GIVE UP!!!!!
    By knoppixtryer in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 01:12 AM
  2. I give up
    By lbenn in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-25-2005, 12:54 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2004, 09:45 AM
  4. OK I Give up, I can't do it
    By Dr Snark in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2004, 11:51 PM
  5. So, um, I guess I'll give this a try...
    By frankiejr in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-28-2003, 08:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT picture

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT

$7.99



Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module picture

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module

$89.00



Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter picture

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter

$27.50



HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001 picture

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001

$14.90



Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver picture

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver

$5.40



Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C Dual 25GbE SFP28 LP | 20NJD picture

Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C Dual 25GbE SFP28 LP | 20NJD

$25.00



HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port  PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+ picture

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+

$16.99



New Open Box Lot of (5) Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10Gig Transceivers 10-3105-01 picture

New Open Box Lot of (5) Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10Gig Transceivers 10-3105-01

$84.99



HP 557SFP+ ETHERNET 10GB 2 PORT 792834-001 788991-001 HIGH    LOT OF 10 picture

HP 557SFP+ ETHERNET 10GB 2 PORT 792834-001 788991-001 HIGH LOT OF 10

$70.00



NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping* picture

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*

$24.00