-
Senior Member
registered user
I just might be willing to do that. But it would be Overclockix 3.3.....
In fact, it's almost done. I just hope the iso size is not too large once openoffice 1.1 finishes installing.....
ALready have firebird.
I've added ogle and ogle-gui, and most of the security tools found in knoppix std. I think I should probably add mplayer if I can squeeze it in...
Similar Threads
-
By knoppixtryer in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 38
Last Post: 12-18-2005, 01:12 AM
-
By lbenn in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-25-2005, 12:54 PM
-
By AV087 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-09-2004, 09:45 AM
-
By Dr Snark in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 11:51 PM
-
By frankiejr in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 08:08 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" (WDS500G2B0A) SSD
$43.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$41.99

M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$19.49

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$123.90

KingSPec 128GB (1.8''128GB SSD-ZIF) KSD-ZF18.1-XXXMS 1.8" CE SSD
$159.90