I believe the this post gives the answer to this. You don't have to use cluster knoppix for this, though it's not a bad idea. Just use the knoppix terminal server after you put the image in /cdrom on your server machine.
I have a laptop here with a floppy drive and a NIC. I also have a NFS server (redhat) which shares the knoppix cd over the network. Would it be possible to boot the laptop with the shared knoppix cd in the NFS server?
Thanks,
Stephen
I believe the this post gives the answer to this. You don't have to use cluster knoppix for this, though it's not a bad idea. Just use the knoppix terminal server after you put the image in /cdrom on your server machine.

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00
Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99