-
Junior Member
registered user
Network not found after hd install.
Hi there Linux n00b here still.
When I used the livecd it would pick up my network card with no problems
(dfe530tx+)
so as I do not know how to set it up, or use the network tho knoppix I need help...
It say that there is No network card there so I cant configure it...
Please how do I do this??
Thankyou.
.-=Ronin=-.
Similar Threads
-
By gonzalezmfrank in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 11
Last Post: 05-24-2005, 01:28 PM
-
By j.drake in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-11-2005, 05:10 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-13-2004, 03:58 PM
-
By Alias in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-01-2004, 04:32 PM
-
By akira28 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-02-2003, 11:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$334.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo Thinkbook 14s Yoga ITL 14” Core i7-1165G7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD Touch
$379.00

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Gen 1 i5-10310U 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$222.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 1 14.0" 16GB 512GB, BLACK
$285.99