I would also be interested in knowing how mkisofs.timestamp is generated.
I have a test remaster here that takes about 2 times longer to boot into KDE than the original ISO.
Even if there is a marginal speed improvement I would be happy.
I would also be interested in knowing how mkisofs.timestamp is generated.
I have a test remaster here that takes about 2 times longer to boot into KDE than the original ISO.
Even if there is a marginal speed improvement I would be happy.

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95
Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99
Supermicro SYS6018RWTR Dual Intel E52620V4 21GHz DDR4 35 4Bay Server M1 G2U
$199.99
Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TS-S01U00
$279.00