-
Senior Member
registered user
Don't I know it. I tried compiling the nvaudio driver but didn't have any luck there. The source for it is still on the CD (in /usr/src), so if you hdd install you may be able to compile it.
Maybe the knoppix=alsa will work?? I was more concerned about the NIC than the Sound since I have a Santa Cruz card and it works fine with Overclockix, but I may take another crack at it soon.
Similar Threads
-
By arkaine23 in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 12
Last Post: 09-15-2005, 04:42 AM
-
By encryptedmatrix in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-01-2005, 04:39 PM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-07-2004, 06:02 AM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 06:21 PM
-
By jshah329 in forum General Support
Replies: 17
Last Post: 03-23-2004, 08:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$70.00

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Pinnacle Systems GmbH BigBen-51015544-1.2A PCI Video Capture Card
$26.21

NOB VINTAGE Earthlink MailStation Standard 120 - Email Appliance
$29.99