-
Senior Member
registered user
Technomancer-V2. I pulled that one off my server. It was available for a short period, but I wanted to fix some bugs. Guess I still need to update my page. I haven't had time to work on overclockix recently, but I should get V2 back up in a week or two, and it'll have the toram and fromhd cheatcodes as found in the newest release of Knoppix.
Similar Threads
-
By arkaine23 in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 12
Last Post: 09-15-2005, 04:42 AM
-
By encryptedmatrix in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-01-2005, 04:39 PM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-07-2004, 06:02 AM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 06:21 PM
-
By jshah329 in forum General Support
Replies: 17
Last Post: 03-23-2004, 08:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore Amiga 1000, Keyboard, Tank Mouse, RAM Expansion, Tested, Working
$599.00

Commodore Amiga 1010 External 3.5 Floppy Disk Drive - Not Tested No Returns
$79.99

Commodore Amiga 1020 5.25" External Floppy Drive Not Tested Parts Only
$199.99

Commodore Amiga 1010 External 3.5” Floppy Drive A500 A1000 A2000 • Untested
$74.99

Commodore Amiga 1000 Personal Computer With Original Monitor and Speakers
$1352.99

Commodore Amiga 500 in box NTSC with mouse and power supply 512k
$340.00

Amiga Picasso II RTG Graphics Card for Amiga 2000 3000 And 4000
$324.99

Lot of 3.5" Floppy Disks Amiga, MS-DOS, w/ Electronics Boutique Disk Case
$39.99

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00