-
mouting USB CD drive/burner
Hi,
I am a total newbie to knoppix which I run off my computer's CD ROM. I also have a USB CD drive/writer which I would need to mount as knoppix does not "see" it.
How do I do this?
Many thanks in advance
Andrei
PS: the USB driver/burner is a HP-8200 Plus series
Similar Threads
-
By delamatrix in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 11:31 PM
-
By Chuckbaker in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-09-2004, 07:48 PM
-
By alfredoj69 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 10:58 PM
-
By TLG2 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 10:02 PM
-
By ferreter in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 08-21-2003, 02:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Micron 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx8 DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800U Desktop RAM
$19.99

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (1x16GB) DDR4 3000MHz DIMM 288-Pin CMK16GX4M2B3000C15
$249.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00