is it up on any mirrors yet?
V3.2-2003-07-24
- lots of package updates (KDE, koffice)
- knoppix-install from Fabian Franz
- switched to cloop V1.0 kernel module and file format
- Kernel 2.4.21
Have Fun!
Adam
is it up on any mirrors yet?
Downloading from here as I write this.Originally Posted by kaplanfx
Fabian- the install script is excellent! qtparted, your own user name....not to mention the new kernel Nice work again guys.
I haven't tried it yet, but if the new installer is indeed good, it is one of my big dreams come true: Debian Sid with a good, easy installation routine.
I wonder if Debian couldn't make it the default installer for any branch of Debian.
Just completed hd install of 2003-07-24 but had to go with the Christian Perle script rather than the new Fabian Franz script I was expecting. What did I miss?
Anyone know if the printing problem was addressed?
See:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3592
TIA,
well of cource there is a new knoppix out, I just did an install of 2003-06-06!
New disk of damn small out also! too much to download!
sudo knoppix-installerOriginally Posted by 3133
You did start knx-hdinstall and not knoppix-installer ...Originally Posted by 3133
But I backported some features.
So you should have the Knoppix Menu and also the Icons on Desktop ...
cu
Fabian

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99
Western Digital WD Red 4TB NAS Hard Drive WD40EFRX SATA 64MB 3.5" HDD
$95.00
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99
New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99