Just completed hd install of 2003-07-24 but had to go with the Christian Perle script rather than the new Fabian Franz script I was expecting. What did I miss?
Just completed hd install of 2003-07-24 but had to go with the Christian Perle script rather than the new Fabian Franz script I was expecting. What did I miss?

Vintage Apple Keyboard (MO110)
$61.30
Apple Macintosh Plus 1Mb Vintage Desktop Computer w/ Keyboard & Mouse
$245.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
NEW* AMD Athlon 4850e 4GB ATI X1050 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$389.00
Vintage Gray AC Power Cable Cord 3-Prong Plug to 3-Prong 3-Slot Connector
$50.00
Vintage 1980s 1990s Lot of 175 Used PC Computer 5.25" Floppy Disks IBM
$175.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Compaq SLT/386s/20 laptop Boots to DOS, power supply, CMOS dead working
$345.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Ast Advantage Adventure 4050D Vintage Retro Computer Great Condition
$199.99